forum de la guilde Noobs - fmw : redemption Index du Forum
forum de la guilde Noobs - fmw : redemption
Bienvenue sur le forum de la guilde Noob sdu serveur privé Fly My World : Redemption !

forum de la guilde Noobs - fmw : redemption Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: How I Met Your Mother Season 8 Episode 20 The Time Traveler ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum de la guilde Noobs - fmw : redemption Index du Forum -> La vie IG -> Coup de geule !
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
papahtal

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 03:38 (2016)    Sujet du message: How I Met Your Mother Season 8 Episode 20 The Time Traveler Répondre en citant

How I Met Your Mother Season 8 Episode 20 The Time Travelers > urlin.us/2bz69

Developers..Area..Developer..API..Gegevens..Player..API....2005..-..2016..Dailymotion..Land:nederland..Volg..ons..samson7722....5..months..ago..its..called..werk..dat..booty..by..stephen..wayne..baird,..that..is..according..to..shazam..but..when..i..looked..it..up..on..youtube..i..couldnt..find..anything..on..the..song..Reply..Welcome...Login......Login...Username/Email...Password...Login...Forgot...your...password?...Door..gebruik..te..maken..van..Dailymotion,..geeft..u..toestemming..voor..onze..cookiesMeanwhile,..Marshall..embarks..on..a..battle..with..Robin..as..Robin..has..received..credit..at..MacLaren's..for..a..cocktail..he..created,..while..Lily..vows..to..stay..neutral..in..their..battleYou....don't....have....to....marry....everybody,....that's....not....real....life.What....I....hate....the....most....about....this....season....is....that....the....writers....seem....to....be....in....a....rush,....and....the....only....way....they....found....to....justify....this....rush,....is....Ted's....loneliness"The...Time...Travelers"...is...the...20th...episode...of...the...eighth...season...of...the...CBS...sitcom...How...I...Met...Your...Mother,...and...the...180th...episode...overallWas....this....review....helpful....to....you?....Yes....No....Review....this....title........See....all....13....user....reviews....Message....Boards....Recent....Posts....Ranking....the....5....main....characgers....johnpatrickgraham....What....Disease....Did....The....Mother....Have?....bizzywtf....barney....is....a....good....friend....while....ted....not....so....much....adventurous420....Just....Finished....the....Series....xabidx...."How....I....Met....Your....Mother".NOT...."How....I....Met....My....Wife"....beerguy55....Tiny....things....that....bothered....you?....e-l-r-w....Discuss....The....Time....Travelers....(2013)....on....the....IMDb....message....boards........Getting....Started........Contributor....Zone....Contribute....to....This....Page....Edit....page....Write....review....Create....a....character....page....for:....Coat....Check....Girl....-----------....moreThis..tiled..prison..that..eluded..my..saddened..grasp..was..a..havenInsidetv.ew.comProduce....:....This....article's....lead....section....may....not....adequately....summarize....key....points....of....its....contentsThat....is....one....of....the....most....heart-wrenching....things....I....believe....Ive....ever....seen....on....a....sitcom,....but....then....when....he....tells....his....children....about....all....the....things....he....wouldve....done....instead,....it....became....a....little....much....for....meIt...couldve...been...much...more...effective...if...Ted...had...simply...walked...awayCritical..reception[edit]Trending:Civil...War......X-Men......Uncharted...4...About...&...Advertising...Write...For...Us...Max...Nicholson...of...IGN...said...the...episode...was...very...bizarre...but...had...a...grounded...storylineSome..information..found..elsewhere..on..the..Internet..is..incorrect,..so..please..enter..only..what..you..have..personally..seenPlease...discuss...this...issue...on...the...article's...talk...pageThanks..for..the..feedback!..Sorry,..only..registred..users..can..create..playlistsFollow..Us..Online..Subscribe..to..our..Newsletter..From..the..web..Hot..Articles..Homefront:..The..Revolution..Review..Preacher..Season..1..Review..X-Men:..Apocalypse..Review..Ewan..McGregor..Joins..Fargo..Season..3..Kaskade..And..Felix..Cartel..Drop..Gorgeous..New..Song..Fakin..It..10..Great..Movies..Made..By..Actor-Writer-Directors..Michael..Keaton..Back..In..Talks..For..Spider-Man:..Homecoming..Upcoming..Releases..Neighbors..2:..Sorority..RisingMay..20th,..2016..The..Nice..GuysMay..20th,..2016..X-Men:..ApocalypseMay..27th,..2016..Now..You..See..Me..2June..10th,..2016..The..Conjuring..2June..10th,..2016..Check..out..WGTC..Polls..&..Contests..on..LockerDome..on..LockerDome..Home....Contact....us....Terms....of....Agreement....Disclaimer....DMCA....Policy........2016....Watch....the....best....TV....Shows,....Movies....&....Animes....Online....with....English....Subtitles........FullEpisodes.BizMaybe..that's..why..I..needed..to..pour..my..heart..out..like..thisQuestions....Ask....Question....JoeyRos........10....months....ago....Have....the....same....question?....FOLLOW....THIS....Share............Whats....the....name....of....the....song....when....coat....girl....walks....out....of....the....bar....Reply....OJazz........3....years....ago....Have....the....same....question?....FOLLOW....THIS....Share............what....song....is....the....one....that....plays....from....the....jukebox?....Robin....and....Marshal....agreed....to....have....a....dance....off....on....this....songFuture...Ted...states...if...he...could...relive...the...events...of...that...night,...he...would...have...instead...visited...his...apartment,...his...friends,...and...most...importantly,...the...mother...(who...was...actually...living...several...blocks...away...at...the...time)Reply...Razzleflamm......3...years...ago...Have...the...same...question?...FOLLOW...THIS...Share.........Anyone...know...the...title...of...the...songs...that...plays...in...the...background...when...ted...walks...down...the...street...before...he...and...barney...sings..."for...the...longest...time"...?...Reply...coondog52......3...years...ago...Have...the...same...question?...FOLLOW...THIS...Share.........What...is...the...song...that...Barney...and...Ted...sing...Reply...cmpinkluvr......3...years...ago...Have...the...same...question?...FOLLOW...THIS...Share.........Seriously,...what...is...the...song...that...is...playing...when...Ted...is...all...alone...and...runs...to...his...future...wife's...house?...Shazam...can't...even...find...itOne..other..stray..thought,..and..this..may..be..way..off..base,..but..the..way..Ted..says..he..wished..he..had..45..days..more..with..her,..and..sad..music..is..playing..in..the..background,..almost..makes..it..seem..as..if..the..mother..has..diedSome...parts...of...this...page...won't...work...propertyI've..been..a..fan..since..long..time..ago..and..I..don't..remember..how..many..times..I've..seen..all..the..episodes..on..Netflix..once..and..againSongs..Order..by..appearance......name....artist..Add..Song..The..Longest..Time..by..Billy..Joel..Ted..and..Barney..sing..at..the..end..of..the..episodeHe..noted..that..the..time-traveler..plot..device..may..have..been..lifted..off..Felicity,..and..in..the..end..he..gave..the..episode..an..8.7..over..10.[3]I..think..its..safe..to..say..that..The..Time..Travelersis..by..far..the..most..peculiar..episode..of..How..I..Met..Your..Mother,..or..at..least..should..be..in..consideration..for..the..honorRECOMMENDED....STORIES....MORE....NEWS....FROM....THE....WEB....Promoted....Content....Please....enable....JavaScript....to....view....the....comments....powered....by....DisqusMarch....25....2013....“The....Time....Travelers”....Nervous..about..entering..the..ladies'..room,..Marshall..eventually..goes..in..to..find..a..long..message..by..Robin..stating..the..adverse..treatment..she..endured..from..her..fatherit's..actually..a..prank..to..force..Marshall..to..hide..in..a..stall..when..a..woman..enters. f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 03:38 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum de la guilde Noobs - fmw : redemption Index du Forum -> La vie IG -> Coup de geule ! Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006